Oh, I so wish I could make it to this! Silver Moon is a finalist for the first ever Best Bisexual Speculative Fiction and I'm up for Best Writer. If you're going to be inthe NYC area on June 2nd, stop by. It looks like a great line-up.
Bi Lines VI:
A Multi-Arts Celebration of
Plus the first ever! Bisexual Book Awards
We hope you can join us for the most amazing bisexual arts event of the year!
Sunday June 2nd, 2013
Nuyorican Poets Cafe
236 East 3rd Street NYC 10009
Between Aves B & C
The biggest bi culture event of the year in NYC! Celebrated bisexual book authors read from their works. Plus live music, art & after-party!
Hosted by Bi Writers Association, co-produced with Nuyorican Poets Cafe. Tickets $10 Purchase advance tickets at Nuyorican's website or pay at door.
• 6:30pm Doors open for book signings
• 7-9:30pm Bi Lines Program & Bisexual Book Awards
• 9:30pm More book signings
• 10pm After Party
Host: Sheela Lambert, Founder, Bi Writers Association
• Annette Lapointe/ Whitetail Shooting Gallery
• Donnelle McGee/ Shine
• Ellen Kushner/ Beyond Binary: Genderqueer and Sexually Fluid Speculative Fiction
• James Earl Hardy (B Boy Blues Series)/ Can You Feel What I'm Saying?
• Janet Hardy (The Ethical Slut)/ Girlfag
• Kelli Dunham/ My Awesome Place: The Autobiography of Cheryl B.
• Vincent Meiss/ Tio Jorge
• Efrain Gonzalez/ Ink & Steel: slideshow presentation of his photography book of tattoos & piercings
• Rorie Kelly
• Ben Silver
• Bureau of General Services: Queer Division
The Bi Writers Association has two email lists in order to stay informed. One email list is for BWA event notices and group collaboration, and the other is for bi writers to stay connected.
See below for the email list
that is right for you.
Causes Catherine Lundoff Supports
The Women's Prison Book Project - provides books to incarcerated women Theater Unbound - promotes theater by women: playwrights, directors, performers...