Having spent a few years with my young adult sons living at home, made me remember how simple my priorities were in my twenties:
- a bed, or a sofa, or a sleeping bag on someone's floor to crash
-sleeping late on weekends*
*any time before 10 is considered the crack of dawn
- sexy underclothes
- someone to cuddle up with at night
- enough cash to grab a six-pack or a jug of wine
- good friends
In my maturity my list includes:
- a good night's sleep*
* no more than one-two wake-ups per night
- a day without indigestion
- underwear that doesn't creep, ride up, roll down, or pinch
- ditto for clothes
- someone who shares the covers, and moves to their side of the bed when I am having a hot flash.
- great friends
- enough cash to drink good liquor
Funny how that works...
Causes Annette Talbert Supports
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, RIF (Reading is Fundamental),
Hands On Foundation, Dignity U Wear, Girls, Inc.