It's What You Do And When You Do It That Matters
1. When you wake up tomorrow, make your cells happy. Give thanks to your blood, water and amniotic fluid. Where would you be without them?
2. Tech guru Alan Kay has said perspective is worth 80 IQ points. He couldn't be more right--a carload of smarts waiting for you on the siding.
3. Relax-end of the workday--imagine a red field of wheat at sundown in the middle of nowhere, a glow that remains untold.
4. When I was 11, my sometimes hot-tempered dad said to me in the softest voice, "Son, you lied to me." Big impact. What's your lasting story?
5. Of all the qualities that mark the superior executive, two are most significant: (1) judgment and (2) timing.
6. People with no agenda can go where there's no space. Somehow there is room for them.
7. Often, I've had to shake a grateful head at how well things turned out when I had no choice.
Causes Allan Cox Supports
Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago, Gilda's Club (cancer) Chicago, Martin Marty Center, University of Chicago, Iona Center, Healdsburg, CA (all 401-C-3s...