It's Critical To Stay Strong And Bounce Back
1. The poet says the most with fewest words. Isn't that productivity, quality, art? Isn't some of that what the art of work is all about?
2. There's poetry, color, and sound in a career. There are hammers, feathers, leather, lace, fear and cheer. Embrace them all and learn the art of work.
3. When told you're good at something, smile and be animated at this good word. "Oh, it was nothing" depreciates your worth.
4. You can't be good at what you do if you don't care, and you can't care if you're not authentic.
5. You have to be among friends often to be strong when you're elsewhere.
6. As in traffic, if you're dealing with a person who has to be first, let him!
7. Resilience is really it!
Causes Allan Cox Supports
Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago, Gilda's Club (cancer) Chicago, Martin Marty Center, University of Chicago, Iona Center, Healdsburg, CA (all 401-C-3s...