Becoming Your Own Person
1. Between us, we do different things for the same reasons and the same things for different reasons.
2. One musician may work for pleasure, another for money; one may compose for recognition, another may perform for i
3. Make no mistake, your competence is wrapped up in your resilience.
4. "What do you have to offer that your competitors don't?" I replied, "Nothing." Saying so made me unique and later I got to show it.
5. "If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly." G. K. Chesterton
6. Guilt is the expression of good intentions. Good intentions are a substitute for performance.
7. Is what I think I am an act? Is what I think an act what I am? My money's on both.
Causes Allan Cox Supports
Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago, Gilda's Club (cancer) Chicago, Martin Marty Center, University of Chicago, Iona Center, Healdsburg, CA (all 401-C-3s...