1. Awake maybe 10 minutes, barely moving, luxuriating. Amazing! After a whole night it still feels so good.
2. Say ”Whoa!” You sense things are out of balance. You’re jumpy, irritable, one-track mind. Some symptom pops up. Your posture declines.
3. Real humor is seeing yourself as the fall-guy in the story or joke that makes you laugh.
4. I can't say enough good about meditation. Don't knock it till you've tried it. It can raise your peace quotient.
5. Listen! Do you hear the geese flying over, honking their bliss?
6. Wonder without ambition, something like “I wonder what the purpose is of a covered bridge.”
7. Be a child. Count the cars in the next freight train that goes by; the one that stalls your travel to an important meeting.
Causes Allan Cox Supports
Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago, Gilda's Club (cancer) Chicago, Martin Marty Center, University of Chicago, Iona Center, Healdsburg, CA (all 401-C-3s...