Your Life Is A Poem, What's It's Life-Line?
1. Many of us are like fine old furniture that's been painted over.
2. Be the best, they say! Best at what? Best to whom? Best for how long? Best for sure?
3. Open ‘n lopin, that's the way!
4. I like the poetry of almost everybody because they have the courage to put it out. I wonder what poetry is. What is it? You tell me!
5. You can't sail a boat while in harbor.
6. If I insist on denying my shortcomings, it will be impossible--down deep--to acknowledge my strengths.
7. Bright lazy people do know how to set priorities, which says a lot about their judgment. They just might do the right thing!
Causes Allan Cox Supports
Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago, Gilda's Club (cancer) Chicago, Martin Marty Center, University of Chicago, Iona Center, Healdsburg, CA (all 401-C-3s...