Look To The Hills
1. Straight from a CEO’s assistant. She says the name of the game is (1) focus (2) figure it out (3) finalize and (4) forward HO. Lucky boss!
2. Waiters lacking peripheral vision fail. Same story with executives and parents.
3. Face up to the real issue. Rearranging all the beer glasses won’t produce champagne.
4. The hard work of a lifetime can’t equal the true talent of an hour, but true talent is often a truant.
5. Don’t visit the British Museum with your sights set on its tea room.
6. Four stages of any organization: 1. birth & creativity 2. power & growth 3. obsolescence & decline 4. rebirth or death.
7. Do you have high expectations for your achievement? No? Then neither will your superiors. Nothing moves without this.
Causes Allan Cox Supports
Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago, Gilda's Club (cancer) Chicago, Martin Marty Center, University of Chicago, Iona Center, Healdsburg, CA (all 401-C-3s...