Signs And Symbols
1. Symbols are all around you, sending messages to your spirit that won’t come from a book or even a close friend.
2. Nature is a rich source of symbolic messages. Countless! All you have to do is open your heart.
3. The timing of events may seem arbitrary or capricious. Not necessarily. A door closes. A door opens.
4. If you’re sensitive, the seasons bring new rhythms, feelings, outlooks, light and darkness to human flow.
5. What happens to you on a cold winter night, with a clear sky, when you look up to see a bright star?
6. How about the phone call that you never expected?
7. How about that old friend who showed up out of the blue in your time of need?
Causes Allan Cox Supports
Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago, Gilda's Club (cancer) Chicago, Martin Marty Center, University of Chicago, Iona Center, Healdsburg, CA (all 401-C-3s...