Dark Night of the Soul
1. "The best way out is always through." Robert Frost
2. Wrapped tight with no footing, loneliness, an implosion to this day unmatched.
3. He'd had a hard night. One shoe, high quality, was in the gutter. I'll leave it there. He might be back.
4. I have to start all over, knowing nothing. Let me just lean backward against this rock
5. But when something is gnawing at me and I don't know or won't know what it is . . . Oh, there's the rub isn't it? Won't know.
6. Like a spinning top It flags though, and wobbles, then spills itself completely, my little symbol of command performance burnout.
7. Pregnant women on the Overland Trail. Nine miles and no grief on a great day.
Causes Allan Cox Supports
Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago, Gilda's Club (cancer) Chicago, Martin Marty Center, University of Chicago, Iona Center, Healdsburg, CA (all 401-C-3s...