What It Means To Be Self-Assured
1. You don’t make things happen as much as you let them happen.
2. Moderation and poise come with time, but you can start early.
3. You don’t just ask questions, as critical as that is, you also make statements negotiated between your head and heart.
4. Initiative may mean waiting. Don’t make decisions before their time.
5. You have a clearly articulated life-purpose, one that quickens your spirit.
6. People sense, but may not know, you are: (1) other-centered, (2) courageous, (3) judicious and (4) resourceful.
7. You enjoy periods of silence.
Causes Allan Cox Supports
Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago, Gilda's Club (cancer) Chicago, Martin Marty Center, University of Chicago, Iona Center, Healdsburg, CA (all 401-C-3s...