Hey Kid, You, From The Wrong Side Of Town!
1. Poor kids learn more than rich kids. If they succeed, they've come further.
2. Struggling through school, and a rich kid invites you home for the weekend? Go! You'll return with new deposits for your training bank.
3. Take stock of your emotional strengths; they are many. You know, what you've got onside that's yours alone.
4. Stay close to that mentor-sponsor who has so much to do with where you are today. Never stop being grateful.
5. When your professor asks for volunteers, be the first to raise your hand.
6. Smell opportunity. Bite off more than you can chew, and chew it.
7. Study those who work well with people. Emulate them. There is nothing more important to learn.
Causes Allan Cox Supports
Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago, Gilda's Club (cancer) Chicago, Martin Marty Center, University of Chicago, Iona Center, Healdsburg, CA (all 401-C-3s...