What Am I Doing Here?
1. Energy is a result of naming what you care about. If you can’t name it, you can’t act on it.
2. Sometimes we’re afraid to name what we care about because we’ll be asked to act on it and fear failing at it.
3. There are cycles—times for flying and lying. Renewal is a must for zest. Finding your oasis-quiet time.
4. Grow young now. Turn an emotional somersault or two. Take yourself back to the park when you were 11. What’s in you wanting to come out?
5. Ask yourself what, exactly, your organization wants done. Ask if you’re the person who can help deliver it. Yes?
6. Then ask if this is the time to do it or would it’s timing be better later. For the sake of example, let’s say now!
7. Then ask: “In tandem with what people should I take this on?” and go round them up.
Causes Allan Cox Supports
Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago, Gilda's Club (cancer) Chicago, Martin Marty Center, University of Chicago, Iona Center, Healdsburg, CA (all 401-C-3s...