When You Don’t Have The Answers
1. We’ve acknowledged that mystery is all around us—a given.
2. The sea is powerful by being low. The rivers flow into it.
3. Low is good because it knows how to receive gracefully, naturally. Low waits.
4. “Let it be.” Paul McCartney
5. “Want to make God laugh? Tell him your plans.” Walter Cronkite
6. Rilke the poet wrote we may not be able to handle the answers, so live the questions.
7. In art, nature and life there are times when tangles are beautiful.
Causes Allan Cox Supports
Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago, Gilda's Club (cancer) Chicago, Martin Marty Center, University of Chicago, Iona Center, Healdsburg, CA (all 401-C-3s...