Other Boys Give “A Love, Too Lust Not To Last”
Blog Post by Aina Marie Socia - Jan.08.2009 - 5:47 am
- Men always say these words when they court “I promise to love you forever, i’ll never break your heart, i’ll be your shining armor” oh wow perfect quotes, nice to put on a wall and praise it, what a cliche. They will give you flowers, duh! it becomes a trash after few minutes. Chocolates that cause toothaches. A ring i would rather stake it to the pawnshop if i have no money. Some boys do it just to get what they like to get. They would give you the stars and moon just to hear the big YES, but i’d rather live in jupiter somehow, it has sixteen moons there, i would be contented.
- Man often hopes that he would be the first man to his woman, and woman always wishes that she would be the last woman to his man. Nakakatawa ‘di ba, but it’s true.
- Actions speak louder than words. I agree. But sometimes, mayroon pa rin sa ating mga kabaro na babae, ang ‘di alam ito. They easily believe what guys say than what guys do.
- Some of us usually misinterpret the word “lust” to “last”. Kaya babae, wake up!!! Some other guys there, are giving only a love too lust not a love to last. Damn boys deserve a love to kill. hehe..
- Men, they only love you when they play.
- I don’t mean to stereotype all men. I just say these to be aware, kaasar kasi ang mga ganun’. Sarap kutongan, mga boys kasi are naturally agressive on what we call intimate expression of l-l-l-l-ove, i don’t think so, we must say of lust.
- Kaya girls, be careful…wag magpakagaga, it’s better to fool them than letting them to fool us, hehe, joke, wag lang maglaro if you’re not so sure what you’re playing. Coz in playing you might be gambled and in gambling you have to trade or stake anything…
About Aina Marie
Schools (Other): B.E.S., UNHS, (F.I.R.S.T)Freeport Institute for Research, Science, and Technology-Subic Bay Freeport Zone taking Information and Communication Technology About Me: i'm kinda conservative and weird, i always listen to my subjective...
Aina Marie’s Favorite Books
Success is never ending, failure is never final