where the writers are

werewolf | werewolf

barry-eva's picture
Feb.12.2011
In a show last year I had a Werewolf dial in and speak or rather chat at the guest author that day, in today’s show with guest Shannon Delany I went even better. Having not one but two guest werewolf’s, in the shape of Pietr and Max, two of the stars of her “13 to Life” series. In a show that all...
terry-spear's picture
Feb.11.2011
Isn't he cute? He's a cheetah and two babies were born to different mothers but if they're nursing just one, they can't produce enough milk. So he joined the female cub. The only sad part is his mother will feel a terrible loss, I'm sure. I'm considering writing a series of big cat shifter...
terry-spear's picture
Feb.09.2011
Drop by Casablanca today to see Carol take charge of the situation with Chester Ryan MacKinley in their first kiss: The She-wolf Takes Charge of the First Kiss! Comment on that blog and you have a chance at winning the ARC of HEART OF THE HIGHLAND WOLF and keep commenting all month long and you...
terry-spear's picture
Feb.08.2011
Night before last, a patron had not had their movies unlocked after checking them out at the self-check out. We have signs posted all over saying remember to have them unlocked. If I see someone at the self checkout, I try to remind them to come over to have the movies unlocked if they're...
terry-spear's picture
Feb.07.2011
Wolf Fever by Terry Spear Title: Wolf FeverAuthor: Terry SpearPublisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca/ www.sourcebooks.comISBN: 978-1-4022-3752-2Genre: Paranormal Romance; Shape-ShiftersPages: 399Price: $7.99Rating: 5 Blood DropsReviewed by Amy Ramsey of Ramsey's Reviews Wolf Fever is a sizzling...
terry-spear's picture
Feb.06.2011
It's time to share the love, and so not only will we be giving a whopping big prize package at Casablanca, but one lucky, very lucky winner, will receive an advance reading copy of Heart of the Highland Wolf, due out June. Just comment on my Casablanca post on February 9 [winner announced a...
terry-spear's picture
Feb.05.2011
Okay, so it might be a strange analogy, but that's the way it usually is. Everyone around us is getting snow. We have predictions of snow. It's supposed to snow. 40% chance. 60% chance. No snow. I get up this morning at 5:30, make hot tea, no snow, I knew it and begin working on The Highland...
terry-spear's picture
Feb.04.2011
When the weather and rolling blackouts gets you down, it's time for some humor. Have you ever read Humor in Uniform? Well, this is Humor in Cat Form. Talk about security issues. You really have to want to fly, if you're willing to risk taking THIS plane. But these big cats aren't dumb. They've...
terry-spear's picture
Feb.03.2011
We were under a state of emergency yesterday and having rolling blackouts--electricity cut twice for an hour in the morning before I even went to work and twice after I got to work. People would look at us like we were crazy that we couldn't check them out when we have NO ELECTRICITY, standing...
terry-spear's picture
Feb.02.2011
Ahem, when I looked up images for black night, this was what I got! :) Not exactly what I had in mind! I was up at 5 AM, trying to catch up on everything, heat on full blast, writing away on The Highland Wolf in Paradise, which I hadn't saved constantly, like I know I should, and bang! No...